Discover ING Bank
ING is a frontrunner in the transformation of banking and a company that puts technology at its heart.At ING, we believe all sustainable progress is driven by people with the imagination and determination to improve their future and the futures of those around them. We empower people and organisations to realise their own vision for a better future. Join us! Together we can build the next generation of digital banking!Your day-to-day
Credit Risk Policy Expert is overall responsible to support the development, maintenance and review of the credit risk policy for company clients, with focus on credit monitoring for those segments where the standardization degree is high (predominantly Micro & SMEs):
- Defines, maintains and updates the credit risk policy related to company clients monitoring (e.g. early risk signals detection & collections), aiming to prevent and/or manage client financial difficulties and improve the companies’ credit portfolio quality .
- Recommends, evaluates and advises on the potential conceptual & technical solutions for building and improving the company clients monitoring activity, with clear and integrated view on each step and resources needed to make the end-to-end process as efficient as possible, ensuring high quality of the company clients portfolio from risk perspective.
- Builds requirements and is strongly involved in correctly reflecting the risk policy related to company clients monitoring intro procedures, processes and technical systems, liaising and working in close cooperation with dedicated teams in operations, business and IT.
- Defines the need for data, portfolio monitoring analytics or any other specific zoom-in in descriptive or predictive form, in order to properly asses the quality and evolution of the credit risk monitoring system and the efficiency of the corresponding potential actions.
- Evaluates the risk impact of each major decision related to credit products and processes, bringing dedicated expertise as part of Credit Risk Policy involvement into projects & activities undertaken by the lending tribes;
- Ensures local policies are in line with Group and local regulations (NBR) and supports the decision process according to assigned governance;
What you bring to the team
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, finance, banking or other related domain, statistical knowledge represents a plus in the context of standardization and portfolio level;
- Previous experience in retail lending for companies, having an integrated view in credit risk policy, product development and collections area;
- Fundamental understanding of credit risk management, capacity to relate and interpret statistics and mathematical instruments used for managing and monitoring of the credit portfolio;
- Understand properly the banking industry;
- Knowledge of lending market developments (especially company segments) and influencing factors, good understanding of banking rules and regulations, products and services, operations and workflows concepts, desirably also requirements under Basel II;
- Strong ability to effectively use MS Office and main internal systems related to lending activity (Profile, Credit Platform);
- Good writing, editing, communications and organizational, especially in view of agile and new WOW;
- Fluent in English, both written and verbally;
- Ability to use presentation skills, graphs, charts, and other tools to display data in a clear and concise way to support conclusions;
- Keen on learning and developing within a credit risk environment.
ING Bank Romania este parte a ING Group, institutie financiara internationala de origine olandeza care ofera servicii bancare, de asigurari si de management al activelor unui numar de peste 84 de milioane de clienti individuali, companii si institutii din peste 40 de tari din Europa, America de Nord, America Latina, Asia si Australia.
ING Bank este prima institutie financiara internationala care a deschis o sucursala in Romania dupa 1989, in prezent detinand o pozitie solida pe piata locala.
S-a lansat in 1994, ca banca de nisa, de Corporate si Investment Banking, dar s-a dezvoltat intr-un ritm sustinut, prin crestere organica, iar astazi este o banca universala care ofera o paleta completa de produse si servicii tuturor categoriilor de clienti.