Descopera ING Bank
Mission:<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" />
ING Romania is a branch of ING Amsterdam NV with large retail activities. Local Bank Treasury primary responsibilities include managing ING’s funding, liquidity and interest rate profile.
The person applying for the junior dealer position is expected to show Orange Code behaviors.
Depending of applications received, we may also consider a dealer position if a candidate’s relevant experience and profile will bring value added to our team.
Your day to day
Your role would involve the following tasks:
· Manage the minimum reserve requirements
· Manage the intraday liquidity and overall liquidity position of the bank
· Manage the bank’s collateral position and asset encumbrance
· Pricing money market products for internal and external parties across the curve
· Monitor market liquidity, volatility and price movements in the various market segments
· Develop an excellent understanding of the primary risk measures of the bank and underlying hedging instruments
· Conduct prudent interest rate risk management
· Produce management information (e.g. P&L and risk reports, pricing updates)
· Understand and comply with the latest changes in the regulatory landscape
What to bring to the team?
We seek candidates who meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor / Master’s level of working and thinking
· Affinity with financial and non-financial risks
· Experience in financial markets is an advantage
· Excellent English language skills (verbal and written)
· Excellent analytical and quantitative skills
· Team player mentality
· Effective communication skills
· Able to deal with stress due to time constraints and the management of large (financial) risks
· Proactive and entrepreneurial attitude
· Excellent knowledge of Excel
What do we offer
· A 40-hour workweek
· Competitive salary package
· Variable bonus scheme
We look forward to receiving your application!
ING Bank Romania este parte a ING Group, institutie financiara internationala de origine olandeza care ofera servicii bancare, de asigurari si de management al activelor unui numar de peste 84 de milioane de clienti individuali, companii si institutii din peste 40 de tari din Europa, America de Nord, America Latina, Asia si Australia.
ING Bank este prima institutie financiara internationala care a deschis o sucursala in Romania dupa 1989, in prezent detinand o pozitie solida pe piata locala.
S-a lansat in 1994, ca banca de nisa, de Corporate si Investment Banking, dar s-a dezvoltat intr-un ritm sustinut, prin crestere organica, iar astazi este o banca universala care ofera o paleta completa de produse si servicii tuturor categoriilor de clienti.