Discover ING Bank
ING is a frontrunner in the transformation of banking and a company that puts technology at its heart.
At ING, we believe all sustainable progress is driven by people with the imagination and determination to improve their future and the future of those around them. We empower people and organisations to realise their own vision for a better future. Join us! Together we can build the next generation of digital banking!
Responsible for the end to end process of credit scoring models development and monitoring and credit risk portfolio analytics.
Your day to day:
• Scoring models development and calibration, mainly for RB individuals, micro-companies and SMEs;
• Sustain the models’ implementation process in the internal systems;
• Monitor the performance of the scoring models, interpret the results and pro-actively propose solutions for optimization;
• Conduct recurrent and ad-hoc portfolio analysis and segmentation to periodically identify good risk segments as well as high risk concentrations;
• Support business process and credit production by performing client (pre)selection for various analysis of credit/customer data and behavior in order to support campaigns based on pre-defined criteria and according to the bank’s strategy;
• Ensure data integrity & management, including data extraction, processing, data validation and data quality checks on the databases used;
• Ensure the reusability of scripts/proceedings to allow quicker and reliable provision of information in the future;
• Work in close cooperation with related departments to ensure that key data is obtained independently and properly collected at systems level to provide accurate and transparent information to the management, enabling them to make credit policy decisions and adjustments in time to avoid emerging problems.
What you bring to the team
• Solid knowledge and relevant experience in performing statistical data analysis; previous experience in scoring model development and monitoring;
• Experience in using SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS programming language; Microsoft SQL would be a plus;
• Strong ability to effectively use MS Office software including Access, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word;
• University degree in Mathematics/Statistics or Econometrics preferred;
• Fluent in English, both written and verbally;
• Knowledge of lending market developments (especially RB segments) and influencing factors, good understanding of banking rules and regulations, desirably also Basel related requirements;
• Good writing, interpersonal, organizational and planning skills;
• Ability to use presentations and related tools (graphs, charts, tables etc.) in order to present data in a clear and concise way to support conclusions;
• Strong analytical & problem-solving skills; superior attention to detail;
• Personal competencies: communication abilities, ambition, energy, decisiveness, discipline and adaptability.
ING Bank Romania este parte a ING Group, institutie financiara internationala de origine olandeza care ofera servicii bancare, de asigurari si de management al activelor unui numar de peste 84 de milioane de clienti individuali, companii si institutii din peste 40 de tari din Europa, America de Nord, America Latina, Asia si Australia.
ING Bank este prima institutie financiara internationala care a deschis o sucursala in Romania dupa 1989, in prezent detinand o pozitie solida pe piata locala.
S-a lansat in 1994, ca banca de nisa, de Corporate si Investment Banking, dar s-a dezvoltat intr-un ritm sustinut, prin crestere organica, iar astazi este o banca universala care ofera o paleta completa de produse si servicii tuturor categoriilor de clienti.