Discover ING Bank ING is a frontrunner in the transformation of banking and a company that puts technology at its heart.At ING, we believe all sustainable progress is driven by people with the imagination and determination to improve their future and the futures of those around them. We empower people and organisations to realise their own vision for a better future. Join us! Together we can build the next generation of digital banking!
Overall responsible to define and process key risk information required by management, and to prepare credit risk reports needed by Credit Risk Management to analyze and assess risk.
- Ensure data integrity & management in cooperation and with the support of the other team members, as key preparation stage for credit risk analytics and reports;
- Develop and perform proper internal and external credit risk reporting, including credit risk standard reporting package, customized reports, PD and LGD analysis, Loan Loss Provision and RWA related calculations, other analytics;
- Support business process and healthy credit portfolios production by performing client segmentation for various analysis of credit/customer data and behavior in order to support initiatives according to the bank’s strategy;
- Conduct recurrent and ad-hoc portfolio analysis and segmentation to identify good risk segments as well as early detect high risk concentrations for optimal measures to be taken in each category;
- Work in close cooperation with involved departments, including other units within Risk Management, IT, Operations, Products, in order to monitor and ensure relevant, efficient (timely and with maximum automation/standardization) and accurate (correct and complete) processing of credit risk related analytics;
- Ensure Data Quality compliance, by performing reconciliations across systems, instruct data corrections and follow up on resolution;
- Cover other accountabilities and specific tasks delegated by the Department as justified by business needs;
- Carry out all job tasks in accordance with all applicable internal and/ or law requirements, rules and regulations.
- Relevant data management knowledge;
- Experience in using SAS and Microsoft SQL;
- Ability to use and process databases, to develop reports and statistics; use mathematical tools and quantitative analytics in order to assess credit portfolios;
- Ability to use presentation tools, graphs, charts, and others to present data in a relevant, clear and concise way to support conclusions;
- Knowledge of lending market developments and influencing factors, good understanding of banking rules and regulations;
- Fluent in English, both written and verbally;
- Keen on learning and developing within a credit risk environment.
- Task competencies: solid analytical and interpersonal skills, superior attention to detail, planning and organizing abilities, work internally across departments;
- High ability to work with systems and reports. Potentially participate on project teams;
- Personal competencies: communication abilities, analytical thinking, ambition and energy (able to perform under pressure), initiative, decisiveness and discipline, adaptability;
- Able to manage projects and deliver on promises.
ING Bank Romania este parte a ING Group, institutie financiara internationala de origine olandeza care ofera servicii bancare, de asigurari si de management al activelor unui numar de peste 84 de milioane de clienti individuali, companii si institutii din peste 40 de tari din Europa, America de Nord, America Latina, Asia si Australia.
ING Bank este prima institutie financiara internationala care a deschis o sucursala in Romania dupa 1989, in prezent detinand o pozitie solida pe piata locala.
S-a lansat in 1994, ca banca de nisa, de Corporate si Investment Banking, dar s-a dezvoltat intr-un ritm sustinut, prin crestere organica, iar astazi este o banca universala care ofera o paleta completa de produse si servicii tuturor categoriilor de clienti.