Discover ING Bank
ING is a frontrunner in the transformation of banking and a company that puts technology at its heart.
At ING, we believe all sustainable progress is driven by people with the imagination and determination to improve their future and the futures of those around them. We empower people and organizations to realize their own vision for a better future. Join us! Together we can build the next generation of digital banking!
- Mapping and updating permanently customer’s needs and consumption behaviors for retail lending products, based on existing customers portfolio and market evolution;
- Monitoring key indicators for existing portfolio, understanding potential deviation causes and suggesting adjustment measures when necessary, while keeping the customer at the core of developed actions;
- Monitoring new sales evolution and identifying areas for improvement as to maximize performance;
- Analyzing market trends and evolution as to identify new performance enhancers;
- Monitoring continuously main product KPI’, proposes actions in order to improve them; maintains close relationship with the other departments in charge with implementing the proposed actions;
- Collaborating closely with Sales department in identifying sales opportunities, improvement projects for the sales process and in updating products, processes and offers based on feed-back received;
- Designing, together with involved departments, marketing and sales campaign planning for the lending products managed and deciding, under management guidance, budget allocation for the plan;
- Assessing sales and marketing campaigns results and recommending future activities based on conclusions drawn;
- Proposing new workflows or improvements to the existing ones, in order to maximize the sales efforts and increase client penetration;
- Conceiving and submitting for approval pricing structures and offers for managed products;
- Providing support in segmenting, targeting and positioning sales offers and activities.
What you bring to the team?
- Bachelor degree - preferably in Economics / Finance;
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience in banking (previous experience managing retail lending products is a plus);
- Previous experience in informal coordination of a team, P & L responsibility;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office;
- Excellent English knowledge ( written and spoken);
- Understanding the regulatory framework for banking and insurance, good knowledge of business strategy and IT requirements definition system, understanding of ING’s distribution business model;
- High degree of responsibility, disciplined, analytical and problem solving skills;
- Attention to detail, result oriented, ability to work under pressure;
- Initiative and innovation genes.
ING Bank Romania este parte a ING Group, institutie financiara internationala de origine olandeza care ofera servicii bancare, de asigurari si de management al activelor unui numar de peste 84 de milioane de clienti individuali, companii si institutii din peste 40 de tari din Europa, America de Nord, America Latina, Asia si Australia.
ING Bank este prima institutie financiara internationala care a deschis o sucursala in Romania dupa 1989, in prezent detinand o pozitie solida pe piata locala.
S-a lansat in 1994, ca banca de nisa, de Corporate si Investment Banking, dar s-a dezvoltat intr-un ritm sustinut, prin crestere organica, iar astazi este o banca universala care ofera o paleta completa de produse si servicii tuturor categoriilor de clienti.