Discover ING TECH <?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
ING TECH is an international hub for technology & innovation, developing IT solutions across ING in areas such as Core Banking, Big Data, Financial Markets, Data Management, Touch Point Architecture and many more. By using the latest methodologies in software development, our fast growing team gathers more than 450 tech enthusiasts who work for international projects that go beyond traditional banking.
The Global IT Audit team Cybercrime Security is based in Bucharest, as a specialised department of the ING Global IT Audit Division.
This division is part of CAS (Corporate Audit Services), which is a highly professional organization with about 20 audit teams across the globe. Together with your international colleagues, you’ll provide audit coverage on a variety of IT Security related audits.
Working at CAS means working in a highly dynamic, international environment, where everyone aspires to (continue to) be a front-runner in the field of auditing. To this end, we work with the very best people, whom we help to remain leading in their area of expertise.
As an IT Auditor you will conduct and support IT audits in various ING locations with a specialisation on Cybercrime and IT Security. The team is ambitious to be best-in-class and develops and uses advanced audit techniques, such as:
· Penetration testing
· IT vulnerability scanning
· With your in-depth knowledge of technical IT environments you are able to analyse where security breaches may occur;
· You give recommendations to strengthen IT environments against such breaches;
· You will use your strong analytical skills to identify the areas of focus within our IT audit strategy and individual IT audits.
· Travelling abroad is part of the job: approximately 12 to 15 weeks per year (divided in 2-3 weeks per assignment)
· You will report your audit findings in audit reports, including suggestions for improvement and concrete recommendations that you’ll present to international ING management.
What you bring to the team
· University degree in Computer Science;
· 4 years’ relevant working experience as Security Consultant , Securit Specialist or Auditor , in the field of IT applications
· Experience with tools like Nessus or Qualys or similar for vulnerability management or penetration testing.
· Understands the full Software Development Life Cycle
· Good knowledge of IT environments, IT operating systems (Linux and Windows), mobile devices and internet technologies, cloud computing, business applications, IT processes and IT audit methodology;
· Experience in auditing teams or organizations, including physical security audit.
· You’re pro-active, critical, curious and like to take initiatives.
Nice to have certifications : CISA, CISP, or other.
If you don’t have them already, ING will support you in obtaining certifications those certification in the upcoming 18 months.
Besides this you’re accurate, creative in your solutions and you describe yourself as a team player who’s capable of working in international teams, as well as independently when the task at hand requires this.
ING Bank Romania este parte a ING Group, institutie financiara internationala de origine olandeza care ofera servicii bancare, de asigurari si de management al activelor unui numar de peste 84 de milioane de clienti individuali, companii si institutii din peste 40 de tari din Europa, America de Nord, America Latina, Asia si Australia.
ING Bank este prima institutie financiara internationala care a deschis o sucursala in Romania dupa 1989, in prezent detinand o pozitie solida pe piata locala.
S-a lansat in 1994, ca banca de nisa, de Corporate si Investment Banking, dar s-a dezvoltat intr-un ritm sustinut, prin crestere organica, iar astazi este o banca universala care ofera o paleta completa de produse si servicii tuturor categoriilor de clienti.