Orange Romania is looking for a new colleague to ensure end-to-end and continuous quality improvement of mobile data service.
As a Service Performance Manager you will analyze the service KPI and KQI trends, define and follow-up service improvement plans. Act as a customer advocate, plan, organize and chair regular service quality review meetings with key stakeholders.
Build and maintain service catalogue, which documents SLAs and provide a view of end-to-end service performance. Make sure a virtual team is available and capable of managing technical problem investigations and technical service recovery, covering all technical platforms, applications and services and an effective support model is in place & working (i.e.incident, change, problem, communications). Make sure that post service incident reviews are undertaken for all major or critical service failures, and that root cause investigations are carried out and recovery actions put in place to limit the risk of re-occurrences.
Act as a point of reference for information regarding services,support processes, and competitive bench marking. Provide consultative expertise on the processes managed by the team to ensure effective business use.
Own the day to day service relationship with 3rd parties service providers, assess and oversee service partners’ performance
You will be involved in a dynamic domain which constantly needs improvement,adjustments and a proactive attitude.
You will work on different technologies and interact with other teams, other Orange Group technical experts and third party providers.
Who you are:
- You are able to work comfortably in a fast-changing environment on interesting technical challenges
- You have a passion for efficiency, performance and continuous improvement
- You are all about sharing and collaboration with your teammates
What you will be doing:
- Perform service quality dashboards, analyze trends and deviations
- Coordinates service assurance related projects
- Close Quality loop
- Connect with other engineers to share best practices
What you know and will be working with:
- Excellent knowledge of 2G/3G/4G service architecture
- Good knowledge in project management area
- Good presentations skills
- Experience in Service Assurance processes
Working language(s): Romanian and English
- Telecom degree
Thank you for applying!