We are Bombardier
Get on board, we can drive you further in your career!
As the world’s leading manufacturer of both planes and trains, we have built an extensive and diverse portfolio of winning mobility solutions. Everywhere people travel by land and in the air, a Bombardier product is ready to transport them. From category-defining business, jets and commercial aircraft designed for the challenges of today, to sleek high-speed trains and public transit that is smarter than ever.
Bombardier Transportation is the number one provider of rail solutions in the world. Our business holds the number one global market position in eight of the ten markets we service. Our product portfolio includes a full range of passenger rail vehicles and we manufacture locomotives, bogies, propulsion and rail control solutions, setting new standards in sustainable mobility.
Our Global Procurement Centre in Cluj, Romania is part of the Global Supply Chain/Strategic Procurement department, providing excellent service for the organization across different commodities: Indirect Goods and Services (IGS), Product Related (PR) and Information Systems (IS).
For our Global Procurement Center, based in Cluj-Napoca we are looking for a:
Investment Compensation Fees (ICF) Agreement Administration (m/f)
You will have to collect all ICF agreements, manage day-to-day activity per standard policy and procedures, handling routine or standard form contract agreements and related documentation in accordance with established contract policies and procedures. In addition, you will have to create obligation tracker per ICF agreement and report on compliance. Ensure that agreements are in line with BT Legal Directives and Procurement Processes, liaise with buyers and offer support on the enforcing the agreements.
- Collect, record and maintain agreements in central repository (sharepoint). Document face-off model and governance structure. Create Desktop Procedures for all activities in scope.
- Analyse contracts terms and conditions and create obligation tracker. Monitor of supplier compliance to agreed contract terms on ICF
- Audit key ICF agreements on a regular basis. Provide input for contracts’ claim management. Advise on potential risks associated to contracts performance.
- Implement improvement ideas in order to reduce cycle times and standardize the process
- Perform Contract reporting
- Education: Business Degree or similar complemented by a demonstrated track record
- Foreign Languages: English and French– at a proficient level;
- Working experience: 2-3 years relevant experience;
- Legal background
- Purchasing/Procurement experience and/or Contract Management experience
- Solid level in Microsoft Office Applications, E-mail application, Working knowledge of ERP systems, eProcurement tools, Web-Browser - 4.2 IT Skills on level C
- Excellent customer management and interpersonal skills
- Good analytical skills and attention to details required
- Negotiation/Influencing skills
- Advanced Communication and presentation skills
Why work for us?
The Global Procurement Center in Cluj-Napoca offers an outstanding professional environment with career development opportunities you would expect of a market leading international organisation. We are located in the center of the city and we offer an open, friendly working environment.
Are you interested in starting an exciting career at Bombardier Transportation? If so, submit your application by visiting our Career Site or Facebook page:
Your ideas move people!
Job: Internal Planning
Primary Location: RO-CJ-Cluj-Napoca
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 04.09.2017, 2:30:06 PM
18.09.2017, 8:59:00 PM