We are Bombardier
Get on board, we can drive you further in your career!
As the world’s leading manufacturer of both planes and trains, we have built an extensive and diverse portfolio of winning mobility solutions. Everywhere people travel by land and in the air, a Bombardier product is ready to transport them. From category-defining business, jets and commercial aircraft designed for the challenges of today, to sleek high-speed trains and public transit that is smarter than ever.
Bombardier Transportation is the number one provider of rail solutions in the world. Our business holds the number one global market position in eight of the ten markets we service. Our product portfolio includes a full range of passenger rail vehicles and we manufacture locomotives, bogies, propulsion and rail control solutions, setting new standards in sustainable mobility.
The Finance Shared Services Organization Operational Specialist (FSSO OS) is responsible for the effective performance of specific finance processes and provides value adding support towards business operations in the FSSO.
For our Finance SSO, based in Cluj-Napoca we are looking for a:
General Ledger and Closing & Reporting Analyst (BA team) (m/f)
You will have to perform General Ledger and Fixed Asset processes for the country/ies assigned.
- Ensures compliance to general accounting policies and procedures.
- Ensures timely and accurate processing of journal requests
- Performs regular automatic and manual clearing of the general ledger items
- Prepares balance sheet reconciliations and analyses assigned. Ensures that these accounts are reconciled and justification is properly documented
- Ensures the timely resolution of review comments prepared by reviewer/approver of the reconciliations and analyses
- Responsible for timely and accurate processing of asset transfer, disposal and sale requests before the agreed cut-off
- Perform general ledger accounting and period end routine (journal adjustments, fix assets, salaries)
- Engages in activities towards continuous improvement.
- Education required: University degree, preferable in business administration, finance, accountancy, economics or similar experiences / training / education
- Foreign Languages: English - advanced
- Work experience: typically holds 0 -2 years post graduate relevant work experience (i.e. working within accountancy field)
- Knowledge on international accounting standards, tax accounting, audit and financial management will represent a great asset
- Ability to work in a multicultural and multidisciplinary environment.
Why work for us?
The Finance SSO in Cluj-Napoca offers an outstanding professional environment with career development opportunities you would expect of a market leading international organisation. We are located in the center of the city and we offer an open, having a friendly working environment.
Are you interested in starting an exciting career at Bombardier Transportation? If so, submit your application by visiting our Career Site or Facebook page:
Your ideas move people!
Job: Financial Statement Reporting
Primary Location: RO-CJ-Cluj-Napoca
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 28.08.2017, 8:50:50 AM
11.09.2017, 8:59:00 PM